People - Pears Global Real Estate Germany has a clear vision for property investment which is backed by know-how and experience.
- Roy Frydling FRICSManaging Director / CEO
- Jörg SternbergManaging Director / COO
- Kevin ThiedeFinancing Manager
- Christiane StroppeFinancial Controller
- Jannik HeßTransaction Analyst
- Nis Christian HansenPortfolio Manager
- Jana MatuschkeAsset Manager
- Fabio SperlingAsset Manager
- Ines KrügerAsset Manager
- Carmen SchaalAsset Manager
- Sylvia KühneOffice Manager
- Rhea LeonhardtTeam Assistant
ROY FRYDLING FRICS, Managing Director / CEO
Roy Frydling took over the position of CEO for Pears Global Real Estate Germany in June 2011. Roy has worked in the property industry for more than 18 years. In 1993 he was the co-founder of a family-owned property company, which was primarily concerned with the construction and renovation of residential and commercial properties. In 2000, he moved to Jones Lang LaSalle in Berlin to focus on commercial investments within Germany. In 2002, Roy Frydling became a Director and manager for Savills in Berlin, and then in 2006 he became managing Director and CEO for Savills Germany. Roy is a qualified banker, studied business management at Berlin Free University and graduated in property economics from the European Business School.
Roy is a member (fellow) of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the worldwide professional association for property specialists, and is a RICS Business Mediator.